Question

ybwcreditkarma

What do I do if CK has incorrect info that TransUnion doesn't have?
CK has reported that an $18,000,000,000 purchase was made thru the MYCARDEXTRASPLUS program associated with my Avenue store credit card. I called the Avenue. They have no record of any such purchase. I called MYCARDEXTRASPLUS. They have no record of such a purchase. I called TransUnion. They said it must be a mistake by CK & won't take my complaint until I get my actual credit report. Since CK says that they get their info directly from TransUnion, & TransUnion is denying the info is on my credit report, what can CK do to erase this info from CK's report?