Question

whitneyh90

what do i do if a car loan i have been paying on for almost two years isnt on my report?
I have a not so great delinquency of being late on three car payments from a few years ago. But as of now that's been paid off years ago and I am in a new car loan with a Ford dealership that I've been paying on for almost two years now. I still have a ways to go towards paying this one off but should I figure out how to get my positive loan info on there or should I not? How would I go about it?

Most Helpful Response

Ask the lender if they report to any of the three credit bureaus.  If they do, terrific!  If they don't, nothing you can do.