Question

francinevarner44

what creditcard so i apply for to fix my credit scores
what credit so i apply for to fix my credit scores

If you're uneasy about being accepted for an unsecured credit card, I would lean towards a secured credit card. I would recommend Capital One or Open Sky, if you have a credit union in your area those would be a good choice as well!

I pretty much ruined my credit when I turned 18 and was able to apply for a few credit cards, I wasn't sure how to manage credit and how it worked. I have a 497 Equifax score and 511 Transunion, I just applied for and funded my OpenSky card. I plan on fixing my credit over these months!

cap one is known as kind of a "subprime" credit card company. they approve people that most companies will not. i'd try them. if not, an unsecured card will help with history. get one with no annual fee, make sure they report to the credit agencies, and pay it off before the end of the billing cycle!