Question

hulietwin

what credit score do i need to get a 1500.00 with 100.00 monthly payments?
I am on a fixed income and have finally got to the point where i can pay 100 dollars a month for a car that I need desperately. In June my sister will be getting her car back from me and I just need a dependable car, looks really don't matter. My credit score is worst that it was when I first starting to get it fixed. My student loans that are dismissed are still on there and open with no balance.

Having a zero balance doesn't hurt ones credit score, especially when it comes to student loans.  There could be some other issues with your credit report that we (fortunately for your sake) cannot see. You have to go over your finances and the information provided in the articles here to see what  may be causing your problem.  A bank or credit union may be able to help you to find a decent car that you can afford.