Question

heelp

What credit cards might accept some one will very poor credit, other than secured card.
my score is about 600, I can have a lot of inquiries. I have new credit card for 4 months, paid all in full and on time. but i want to get another credit card. I don't have cash now to put it as security deposit so I don't want secured credit card. I tried to apply for capital one journey for students and just got rejected and it was very disappointing. I dont know what are the credit cards that accept people with low credit??

Why do you want another one?

You already have one and only had it for four months. I would have suggested Capital One platinum card since they can accept people in the mid 500's to low 600's. It's not just the score that gets you accepted or denied, there are other factors like income, collections currently on your report, types of those collections, and how you manage your exist credit card as well as length which it was open. I say stop applying for cards and racking up inquiries since it will lower your score. Build the credit card you have now for a full year and apply for a new one in eight months. I know this isn't what you want to hear but it's the best advice I can give you and would if you were my best friend or another stranger on the street.