Question

snickers973

What credit card to apply for?
I am married and we opened a joint secured credit card about a year ago, I went from having a credit score of 0 to now having a 665. I do not have an income right now I have been looking for a job. Are there any credit cards that will accept me?

The liklihood is that any credit card company will only issue a joint account based on the combined income from both spouses. Your current credit score may also be a result of joint data.

Follow the Credit Cards link at the top of the page and it will guide you through selecting the cards most likely to issue you credt based on your current credit score. Just remember that applications to a card will generate a hard inquiry which will tend to lower your score slightly. Be very selective with choosing which card to apply. You might want to opt for a card with a higher interest rate now and once your credit rating has some positive history ask them for a more favorable rate.