Question

parker0701

what credit card is RSHK/CBNA?
this credit card is on my credit report but i have no clue what this is...help. ido not even know who to call to inquiry.

Best phone number for RSHK/CBNA

I finally found resolution for closing a very old Credit account where I no longer had the card.  I called 800-843-7422, and went to card services.  There I spoke with someone, explained my plight (that I no longer had the card number, etc), they asked for my identifying details, and when my information delivered no results: They said they would write to the credit reporting agencies to close all open Radio Shack cards.

I hope this helps whomever has the same issue.

Most Helpful Response

Is a Radio Shack account.

same issue

im having the same issue and just seeing it on my credit right now is there a phone number we can get