Question

Flatflyer

what changed my credit score in the past 2 weeks? How do I find this information on credit karma?
I started an account on Credit Karma about 4 weeks ago, at that time my credit score was 713, today it is 700, what changed it? Is there anyway to know how I lost points?

I'd recommend taking a look at your notifications to see if anything has changed recently on your Credit Karma profile: https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/score/index/scrollToId/cra 

You can read about some common reasons that credit scores drop here: http://blog.creditkarma.com/credit-101/credit-scores/why-did-my-credit-score-drop/

But keep in mind that the algorithm used to calculate your credit score is very complex. Even the most educated credit guru could have a hard time pinpointing exactly what caused your score to rise or drop in a given instance. Because of this, there isn't anywhere on Credit Karma that breaks down specifically what has lead to a change in your credit score, because it's just really difficult to say.

The best you can do is continue to monitor your credit score and activity, and keep making responsible financial decisions.

HTH!