Question

calig68

what cards should i apply for wita a 623 score to build my score

Most Helpful Response

No Annual Fees!!

I would say for building credit history no annual fees is the biggest factor. You don't want anything with too high of a limit as that can be hard to keep track of and with the interest rates it just isn't worth it. Get something with a low limit (maybe 1500 to 2000 at the absolute max) and use just enough that there is between 1-9% usage. My parents are currently going through credit recovery and I watched the videos provided by the IRS on how to build credit and they said that is the best way to go about it.