Question

ajdtennis24

What can I do with old DFW credit card?
I have an old DFW Furniture credit card that was opened in 2013. I made a large purchase and PIF within a couple months and never used again. Now DFW is out of business and from what I understand these cards are only good at that place of business. The card is through SYNCB/HOME DESIGN NAHFA. I have a Value City Furniture in my area that also has a credit card through SYNCB. Do you think they will let me PC to Value City or is this card just dead? It is still being reported as active on my credit report. Thanks for the input.

Just let it be.

Sounds as if it is still reporting as a positive payment record on your credit report. which is good. We want all the positives possible for as long as possible. Just keep the card locked away safely until such time as it shows closed on your credit report.  Then you can destroy it.  That credit limit and the positive payment record are to your benefit oin your credit score.

As already said, leave it be as this account is most likely contributing in a positive way to your credit profile. Do some reseach on this and you will see why.

nhays79

This payment was made on time and they gave me the late fee removed

paypal smart connect changed there the w

paypal smart connect they except payments and they took off the late fee