Question

cahrmr

what can I do when there ar mistakes on my credit karma report?
I have 1 credit card only which I pay on time every month but credit karma has the same credit card listed twice with different information how do I get this cleared up?

Most Helpful Response

is it only on CK

You might want to check your credit reports as well.   There may be fraud or mis-reported account information on your report

If its only on CK then you should contact CK Support directly  Support @ Creditkarma .com 

Also -- if your was replaced because it was lost/stolen it's normal for you to have two instances of an account until the process is complete.