Question

TELLTALE100

what can i do to upgrade my credit score now?
I pay bills on time.
in 2010-2011 Wells Fargo suggested I use HARP for rental property I own. I got behind due to delinquent tenants who also trashed the property. What can I do?
WELLS FARGO indicated I would not be penalized while I was applying. they lied. WFM destroyed by credit rating. I submitted everything they wanted, it was never enough. I realized they wanted to take the property if I continued. It was never underwater. I PAID the balance and have not been late in the past 3 years.

The quickest ways to increase a credit score is to pay down any outstanding balances that are showing on your credit report ( this is lowering your credit utilization rate). Another way to get a quick result is to get any negative information on your credit report removed. I guess google "remove negative information form credit report" and maybe you can find some things to do there.

Besides that all you could really do is maybe open another line/lines of credit, although it will initially hurt your score over time it will help build your score, this is a slower process that will cause some initial damage though (by adding inquiries to your report and reducing the average age of your loans/credit cards.