Question

TyraMargaretGonzalez

What can I do to take care of my credit?

Most Helpful Response

Educate yourself.

You've taken the first step, Wanting to know... 

Use forums like Credit Karma and others that you can find on-line to educate yourself on how credit works and what you need to do to take care of it.   There is a lot of info here and in the blogs. (see links at bottom of the page)  If you spend an hour a month reading up and exploring you will be way ahead of your friends when it comes to credit.  

Knowledge is key. And Remember: It doesn't take a lot of money to have good credit, Its how well you manage what you have.

Good Luck

Credit Scores

Hello,

My name is Rosalie Ramos, and I would like some advice on taking care of my scores.