Question

NebulaJ

What can I do to remove credit my mother used my info for before she passed?
My mother used my social security number for many things which built up a large credit negativity on my name. My mother was murdered 6 years ago and I have no way of showing what she used my name for or what her husband may have or may still be using my personal information for.

Did you just find out?  If not then it is probably too late.  

Otherwise file a police report (yes I read she passed) and submit that to the creditors with fingers crossed in addition to disputing it.