Question

Mztae29

what can I do to lower my score

Don't pay your bills!

Why would you want to lower your score. 

Lower scores mean higher interest rates and-probably denial of credit. Higher insurance rates and can even denial of a home or apt rental 

Educate yourself on how credit works. Read the blogs and articles on this site and elsewhere so you know how to handle credit and how to manage it. 

I assume this question is a joke. But my answer won't be. Here are ways to lower your score:

1. Don't pay your bills, credit card or otherwise.

2. Max everything out while you still can, preferably with cash advances.

3. Move out of your house/apartment, and go homeless.

4. Leave no forwarding address.

This really works. I know. But when I got tired of being homeless five years later, I got hit hard.