Question

Disorganized54

What can I do to improve my score?
I am on disability and a very tight income. I am trying so hard to bring my score up. I have one account that will be paid off in about 3 months. I'm going to put the payment I make on that one, on RMG. I can get them paid off in under 6 months. Then I'll apply that amount to another bill and so on. I am so scared and upset because I have always paid "all" my bills on time, and now everything is getting so screwed up and I have no one here to talk to. Please help me!

I suggest you visit www.credit.about.com and read articles under "Pay Off Debt".  Lots of great info for every situation.  Just keep plugging away and try not to get discouraged.  If you are not planning on making any new credit purchases, then a bad score doesn't matter right now.  Best of  luck to you!