Question

PMYOUNG1

What can I do to improve my credit?
I filed for Chapter 13 in 2014 which was finalized July 8, 2015. I got sick and took a medical leave of absence from work in November 2015, after missing the November and December 2015 payments I asked my bankruptcy attorney to convert the Chapter 13 to a Chapter 7 in December 2015. However, those never happened; I could go into detail about my attorney but that's not going to help. Anyway, my Chapter 13 was officially dismissed May 2015. Since August, I'm getting notices of collections from every account under the Chapter 13 and from the lien holder of the car I turned over during the Chapter 13. What do I need to do? Thank you in advance for responding, helping.

WRONG DATES

I apologize for the incorrect timeline...

I filed for Chapter 13 in early 2014 which was finalized July 8, 2014. I got sick and took a medical leave of absence from work in November 2014, after missing the November and December 2014 payments I asked my bankruptcy attorney to convert the Chapter 13 to a Chapter 7 in January 2015. However, it never happened; I could go into detail about my attorney but that's not going to help. Anyway, my Chapter 13 was officially dismissed May 2015. Since August 2016 I have been getting notices of collections from every account under the Chapter 13 and from the lien holder of the car I turned over during the Chapter 13. What do I need to do? Thank you in advance for responding, helping.