Question

goodadviceonly

What can I do to bring up my FICO score? It hasn't been moving for months now.

Without knowing more information about your credit score it is difficult to give good advice.   I can only suggest that you you bring your utilizaiton down to about 10% for best efforts.   The longer the account has been in good standing and the higher your score, the harder it is to see psoitive changes.

goodadviceonly

I have very good credit scores, but my FICO seems to be the lowest...around 680 and it has been that way for months now. I need it to go up to have a lower interest rate to purchase a home.  I heard if you fincial a big purchase, that could help your credit, is that true? 

Thank you for your input and advice.