Question

toader89

What can I do about a missed a payment wasn't informed about but been paying for insurance?
Last year I apparently missed a payment and wasn't informed about it till maybe 6 months later. My bank usually called me if I did miss it. I also pay for the insurance on the credit card so if I couldn't make a payment that would of covered it except I've never used it before. Now my credit has been dinged really bad. I was over 700 and then dropped to 630-640 making it impossible for a lot of things. Is there anything I can do to fix it?