Question

bigshow200099

What can I do about a company not honoring an accord and satisfaction agreement
I made payment after the manger faxed me a letter agreeing to delete a account from my credit report I paid and now they won't delete it the head office said the manager has no right to make such agreements and it's still showing up as a charge off and the reported it as 60!days late and my score dropped 48 points

Most Helpful Response

If you have proof of this agreement in writing, get an attorney and go after this company.

Do you have a copy of this agreement in writing?  If so, they have to honor it.  If not, I regret to say you have to pay as the head office directs.

Yes I have a copy of the return fax

JohnnyRain127

File a complaint with Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

Copy

I have the fax he sent me where he signed after my agreeing I would pay the agreed amount and he would remove it in 30 days