Question

krkrlm7

What are the odds of getting approved for Capital One Quicksilver?
I currently have a Capital One Platinum card, I've had it since Feb 2015 and CL is $500. Credit Karma says that my odds for a Capital One Venture card are fair, but odds for Quicksilver are poor. Capital One prequal tool can't match me with anything but "suggests" the Platinum (which I already have) or the Quicksilver. My credit score is TU 550, EQ 554, EX 591, about the same as when I first applied for the Platinum card. Does anyone have any experience with either one of these and low credit score? Thanks!

The Capital One Quicksilver Visa is marketed toward people with "good to excellent" credit. There is a Quicksilver One Mastercard that would be a more logical next step as you rebuild your credit. 
Capital One has a feature on their website where you can check to see if you are prequalified for any cards without harming your credit. Use this, and if it says they couldn't find any offers for you at this time, believe it and don't apply. Save yourself the hard inquiry.