Question

cmcclur1

What are the general requirements for the Chase Saphire Card?
I have been banking with Chase for many years. My accounts with them are as follows:

Savings
Checking
Chase Freedom - CL $1000 - a little over a year old

I also have a Capital One secured card 2 yrs old with a low CL ($300). I have an auto loan currently sitting at about $14800. My income is around 55K a year. My credit score (according to CK, so obviously not completely accurate, is 730). I'm wondering what my chances are at approval for Chase's Saphire card or whether I should focus on my other two cards and raising there limits instead. Thanks

Most Helpful Response

go under   reviews - credit cards (sort cards by rating highest credit score to lowest it should be on the third page) unfortunately CK won't let me copy and paste link but it is there....and the average score approval lowest is 664 average is 727 and people with scores of 650-700 reported getting limits of around $5k best of luck