Question

Darkkenrahl

What are the chances of me getting approved? In dire need of a new car
Walked into Nissan Dealership yesterday to test drive the new Maxima and was pretty much told I should give up all hope on buying a car from them because a score of 693 (5 inq's) with an 8 month history isn't good enough (Cap1 Plat: 2K). I intended to put down 12k on a 30k car as a lease and buying out at lease end because that's what my current financial situation permits. I have a great job with steady income as well. The salesman said that even with my down payment I'd be looking at a $400 a month lease.

My income is good, inq's could be better but I've been paying my balance off in full every month so my score fixes itself fairly fast.

Given my situation, would NMAC accept my down payment and grant a lease?

Why would you be putting twelve grand down to lease?