Question

Mai805

What are some things I can purchase that can up my score?
I just want to boost my credit score a little more before feb. what are some things I can purchase to boost them up?

You could buy a secured credit card.  That would be an additional line of credit.    Purchasing an auto or home would actually start off my hurting your credit, then over the years (Not by February) as you lower the balance on those loans and your score will increase.  You could use the money to pay off your credit cards and lower your utilization which would increase your score.  You could go buy a 34,000 automobile on credit and pay off 20,000 off it it on your second payment, that would increase your score.  Higher credit score is not about what you buy, its how you manage your credit for items you couldn't afford to buy in the first place.

It isn't what you buy but how much credit you have been granted that can raise your score.  Read the articles here so you can learn how credit works. I did and now enjoy a very good credit score.