Question

Mholland711

What are my options for renting an apartment if I don't have any credit established
I am fresh out of highschool and was fortunate enough to have enough financial aid for community college so I have no credit established. Will this be an issue once I start looking for an apartment

You won't know until you start looking. 

Mostly the credit check is looking at your payment history,  if you have bad credit etc.  

One thing you could do is get a secured credit Card,   ( you don't need to use it ) and send in 1.25 a month ,  counts as a payment,  shows up on your credit report *** activity. 

Good Luck