Question

milosmommy1

What are my odds of being approved to refinance my mortgage?
My credit score is between 724 & 737 (TransUnion & Equifax). I was previously denied for refinance due to my large percentage of debt and an old bad account. I no longer see the bad debt account on record (it's been more than 7 years) and I have my debt down to less than 3% of my credit limit. Are the odds in my favor to be approved? If not, what else can I do to increase my odds of approval. (previous denial was 6 months ago)

Most Helpful Response

Income Verification

If you have sufficient evidence of income over the past two years, with scores in that area it should not be difficult to find a lender with whom to refinance.  I would have the money set aside for closing (there are closing costs with a refinance) that will make your options more available.  Good luck.