Question

creditmesskld

What address do I send a form to update my credit report
I have a tax lien that has been paid and I need to mail it to the credit bureaus but don't know the addresses

Most Helpful Response

You can file a dispute online. If you going to mail it? I would still check with each bureaus to see what other infos (personal) might be needed along with your released/paid tax liens letters to get it updated in timly matter, some might want you to print and fill out a disputing form first, some might want to have your credit report numbers with it. You can always get a free credit report first, that will make disputing/updating your infos quicker later...

TransUnion

PO Box 2000

Chester PA  19022

-

Equifax

PO Box 740256

Atlanta GA  30348

-

Experian

PO Box 4500

Allen TX  75013