Question

johnth66

what account is delinquent on my credit report?
My credit rating declined to today due to a delinquent account; however, the account is not identified. I am not aware of any delinquent account. Please provide the information about the reporting company so I can verify or correct. Thanks.

Most Helpful Response

You can check your full detailed credit reports from each credit bureau for free once a year at annualcreditreport.com.

jwsister

And do check all 3 credit bureau reports thoroughly.  It is not uncommon for there to be errors on reports.  File a dispute for each error with the company reporting same.  They have to investigate and either verify or delete the item.  Make it a practice to check your credit reports once a year, every year to make sure only the facts regarding YOUR accounts are shown.

Non-Credit Card Collection

This alert turned up for me when a collection company associated a bill with me. It doesn't turn up in CreditKarma because it's not a creidt card account, but it does trigger a Credit Monitoring Alert. it's not very clear. I had to go to AnnualCreditReport.com and pull my file for the company mentioned in the alert (in this case, TransUnion) so I knew who to call to sort it out.