Question

lowesct2

wh was my transunion 654 yesterday now you added equifax and it is 583

You score of 654 and 583 are from two different Credit score Models.    654 that you saw yesterday is from the TransUnion New Account Score.   the 583 is from the TransUnion Vantage 3.0 Score.  

The TransUnion Vantage 3.0 Score is a better Credit Score to use when you are trying to compare Credit Scores from the 3 different Credi Bureaus.

my TransUnion Vantage 3.0 Score is   806,   Equifax as me at 816  and my FICO for Equifax is 806.