Question

pebblez12

were do i go or what do i do if i see something wrong with my credit ?
seen a couple places i never herd of and i would love to fix that problem thanks

credit overview

Did'nt agree with a few creditors on my list due to the time and place . i surely dnt recall them . so i would like to help my credit score by fixing that sort of problem if any help feel free to answer me back thanks ..

looking around but i dnt see help .. they say by getting a credit card or some kind of things that make you have credit . that will help but to scared to jump in some thing and make it worst dnt knw what to do ??