Question

formerSI

We're a little busy message, try again later
I got a potentially disturbing email from CK headed "Important, Event in Your Account", with a link, but clicking on the link gets me to the login page where after entering my info I get the "we're a little busy" notice followed in a minute or two by "try again later" and this has been going on for 24 hours. CK support has been contacted is is worse than useless, must be read by computer because it isn't reading my info or looking at the screenshots I attached ... just keeps saying that my issue has been resolved! And it hasn't.

NEVER click on links in emails, unless you are absolutely certain of the sender (and you cannot be, due to "spoofing"). Have you tried to go directly to the Credit Karma website and login as normal? That is always your best bet when getting an email message from any company, do not click any links, close the email, go to the company's website and login as normal to get your message.