Question

HighCreditScoreQueen

Went from 0% utilization to .34% utilization and my credit score decreased. Why?
I always have and still do pay on time. No negative remarks. No new inquiries. Nothing has changed except me applying $19( .34% utilization. Less than 1%) to a Care Credit card and $41 (2% utilization) to a Best Buy card to show some sort of utilization. Can someone please tell me why I lost 6 points?

The lower utilization does not reflect usage.   The higher the utilizaiton reflects over usage.   Pick a number between 5 and 10% for best efforts.  Although, not a guarantee.   I discovered that if I hover around 10%, I saw my score increase by 6 points.  I still pay in full monthly, I now just let the utilization play by a percent or two one way or the other.