Question

jan731

Wells Fargo no complaints
Overall I have no complaints about Wells Fargo, I was with them a year, never had any problems with them, no late payments on my auto loan, they finally reported my zero balance to cra,I refinanced with Kinecta credit union at a much lower rate, my only complaints is they wouldn't refinance my car with them at a lower rate all though I was an excellent customer but so happy Kinecta gave me a low rate and did not extend my payments.

Thank you for your thoughts on Wells Fargo. There is a review section on this site where you can put reviews for others to read. It would be best to put reviews in the review section so more people will find what you have to say.