Question

BrownSugarHoney

Wells Fargo Credit Card bill of $94
I do not have a Wells Fargo Credit Card or account, with $3,000 owing and the monthly bill of $94 that is owed.

How can I get this cleared off of my record for something I don't even have?

I have never ever had a credit card from Wells Fargo.

Get your credit reports!

Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all 3 credit reports.  This is one essential checkup you should be doing once a year.  Look these reports over very carerfully and file disputes on errors such as this card and any other wrong entries with the credit bureau reporting them.  They have to oinvestigate and either verify or delete those disputed items.