Question

kristy2078

website redesign and censorship
I had posted a comment with specifics about how awful the new design for the website is and it had been deleted. If the CK staff can't be bothered to listen to CK's consumers and to improve the website, maybe it's just not worth keeping this account.

I'm going to give them a chance.

I wrote an Email to Support,  Got a very nice form letter reply.  I'm going to give them a chance to fix it, But I have to agree. I don't like the changes either.  The tools that I use CK for are now gone.  With out those, there is no reason to use this site, It's just all the rest now.  

Missing the old format.... 

:{

You are not the only ones not liking the changes. It is almost as if they are trying to get us to use Transunion and Equifax paid services. I have been on here since they first started and the only change I have liked is the addition of Equifax. Too bad they haven't gotten involved with Experian and Fico scores. Also, their recommendation do not seem to take into account credit cards you already have and offer you cards that would turn you down especially based on the feedback.

I hope they will eventually come around to our way of thinking because I will not pay for information that is collected from me even if the "credit score" thing is tacked on.

Hi Kristy2078,

Your other comment has not been removed. You can find it right here: https://www.creditkarma.com/question/the-new-site-sucks-sorry-absolutely-no-doubt-about-it

The best way to submit your feedback directly to Credit Karma is to email comments@creditkarma.com. Each email is read and passed on to the appropriate teams for further review. 

Thanks for posting. 

kristy2078

"your other comment has not been removed.  You can find it right here..."

Check again.  The username is not mine, therefore, I did not post that one.