Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

DEBNFURKIDS

website is not secure
NUMEROUS times I try to sign into this website, THIS WEBSITE IS NOT SECURE comes up, and it's been even more so recently!! Why is this happening, and if it continues, I won't be back. I've worked very hard to fix my credit score, and I won't let a site like this ruin my work. PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE!!!!!!!!

The message you are seeing is a generic browser message.   Credit Karma is a secure site, which you can validate by the "padlock" symbol next to the address in the bar.   The message you are experiencing is a generic message (Bet you are using Firefox.)   This is caused because the site is currently slow loading and forcing the message.   I switched from Firefox to IE/Edge and while I can see the slow loading of the site, the error message are not populating as part of IE/Edge.