Question

thebleumeany

We would like to buy a house soon, but our credit isn't that great. What can we do to fix it?
We have a foreclosure on our record from 2009, and some late payment marks on our credit report. I have done some work to fix the problems on our report but I think there is more that I could do. We need some financial guidance.

Start by reading the articles on this site (look to the left side of this page.  Credit Karma was created to provide valuable information on credit so that people can learn how credit works and how to improve and build their credit score.  I was trained in accounting and have learned a lot from this site.  You can, too. 

Visit www.naca.com, you can get a mortgage with no credit score, no down payment, no closing costs and 4% interest.  No kidding, one of my co-workers is doing this and it is legit.