Question

mrsit3filosa

We ran out of money, what can we do?
We ran out of money because we had to get my computer out of the pawn shop for school, that was about 1/3 of my husband's pay. My mom loaned us some money, not a lot but enough to cover the electric bill and get by five more days. We are behind on one car payment, have an over $200 cable/internet/landline bill, and a 2 day late cell phone bill (Which i usually pay at the end of the month a few days late anyway due to conflicting pay schedules and funds availability). We don't know what to do without a savings yet, and the only two options left I can think of is to either A) pawn my husbands xbox which is the second to last thing of any value, or B) get additional funds added onto a loan through a place we swore we'd never get a loan from again, they are predatory. I can't ask my family for anymore help, what are my best options? Oh, and just a side note, we did recently manage to pay off over 11000 in debts, so we are working on it.

Make some cuts

It can be painful and hard but look to make some cuts. $200 a month for cable is a bit much, cut it and just have internet and maybe get netflix and you will still save about $100 per month there. I don't know about other areas, but see where you can lower spending until you're out of the hole and you can go back to living as you did before.

You paid off $11000 in debts but don't have enough to cover basic living expenses?  Sorry, but you have your priorities backwards.  You MUST cover basic living expenses first, then work on debt repayments.Trim your expenses for now.  Read the articles here so you can learn how credit works, because you need that knowledge, too.  Learn to make a budget so you can pay everything on time, and avoid late payments, which is the responsible adult thing to do'