Question

HHenry81

we had a bk in 08 due to a lawyer mess up it was thrown out yet it is there how can I get this gone
Myself and my husband had started a bk back in 08 i believe and due to our lawyer screw up it was thrown out yet it still shows on our credit as an open bk does anyone know how I can get this removed i have the paper stating it was cancelled but it is still showing on my credit

Disputing

Order your credit report at annualcreditreport.com and dispute the bankruptcy, you will get a dispute confirmation with contact info. If they close the investigation and do not remove it, follow up with the credit bureaus and send in the documents if requested.