Question

NewEnglandGuy

Wayfair shopping cart trick
This is not an questing but an update. I tried this for several weeks with no success. I finally called Wayfair and was transferred to the bank. I was told by the bank directly that they don't have the shopping trick anymore. I was also told that I could apply online with the last four of my social and was assured it would be a SOFT-PULL. I got the 7-10 day letter but more importantly they did do a HARD PULL but only to Experian. Don't know the reason for the 7-10 day as my Experian is 650 with 45 percent util. and only have one other recent inquiry from Overstock and was approved for 1,500.Hope this info helps some other members.

Most Helpful Response

You sir are an idiot. It's called "trick" for a fu#king reason. If the front line CSR have clue about it or if it's their company policy to do so? It wouldn't be called a TRICK wouldn't it?