Question

kyleUPS

was on the and saw a loan toget my loan history up causei have none they did a inquiry was aproved
for 3,000 but then they told me that i needed a car or something for them to use as collateral and my car dont have that value so i didn't get the loan. Will that effect-my score approved but didn't get it?

What will show on your credit report is that a hard inquiry was made and a single inquiry is not a big problem. Please go over the articles on this site again and use the financial tools so you can build your credit to the point that you do not have to have colatteral for a personal loan.  It can be done, because I did it a few years ago and things have only improved since then.