Question

allanblocker

Was denied credit card with 708CK score, how long before trying again?
I applied for a card that I had a "good" chance at getting. Avg score accepted for this particular score was 730. I was at 708CKscore (now 706 after the hard enquiry).

I recently raised my score to 708ck from it being at 603 at April, so I am reasonable fresh to decent credit.

Any advising on how long I should wait to apply again would be appreciated, and things I can do in the meantime to keep improving.

*Just requested a larger line on my crap APR capone card where the limit is only $500 so I imagine I will get the increase request.

Thanks in advance!

First off if you have a CK score of 706 you should not be apply for cards with an average of 730 and since you already have a Cap1 card I would suggest Chase freedom mastercard that would be your next best bet given your score and you want to apply withing 10 days of applying for the last one so the hard hit only counts as one best of luck