Question

miktar51

was a way to check 3 credit scores in past...why can't or how can I check all 3 sick of wrong info..
your score always different from what banks and credit unions say it is...what goosd is your info if I cannot trust it for accuracy...once was a way to check all 3 scores on your web site (I think) cannont find it now....if it it possible, how so..please let me know otherwise I may be done with you guys altogether...

Credit Karma is not one of the credit bureaus used to determine if you will get credit.  The purpose of this site is to teach people how credit works and how they can improve their credit.  To do this, information from Transunion is used to provide an approximate credit score so that users can see what effect certain credit transactions may have on their credit score.  Nothing from this site is released to anyone but the individual user and all user information is also only for that user.

Credit Karma has given information on hoiw to get all three credit REPORTS, but not credit scores, which you would have to pay a fee to each credit bureau to obtain.