Question

troubledscores1

wanting to try and apply for fha loan my score poor but husbands little better is it a possibility
My husband and I are looking to apply for a fha loan. My score is around a 550 or so but husbands is like a 630 concerned on getting qualified. Are our scores to low?

Are the fico scores or karma scores?

A 550 is pretty low and most lenders won't work with that score. A 630 is average and is over the 620 fico score requirement for FHA. Some require 640, but the FHA law says at least 500-580 qualify for some loans while over 620 qualified for most. The 640 score requirement is made by mortgage brokers so try to find more flexible lenders...