Wanting to include credit card i'm an "authorized user" in bankruptcy
My husband has a credit card that i'm an authorized user on - which he got prior to us being married - and the entire balance is mine, he hasn't charged a penny on it. I'm planning on filing bankruptcy (just me, not him) and so i want to include that card in it. Being the account is in his name and i'm just an authorized user, CAN i include it in my bankruptcy?

And if not.... why not? The card shows up on my credit report since i'm an auth. user so that doesn't make sense if i can't.

OH, and 1 more question - we're separated but not divorced so i live in California and he lives in Nevada... can i file in either place? Is one better/easier than the other?

Thanks for any info.