Question

trux3

Wanting to get a FHA loan.
I have a poor credit score and I am wanting to get an FHA loan so I need to raise my credit score up almost 20 points before I will qualify. I have paid off all debts and currently have a credit card I use strictly for gas and pay it off fully as soon as I can. Is there anything else I can do to raise my score?

I suggest reading the articles provided by this site and using the financial tools so you can learn good credit skills for yourself.  Teaching people about credit is what Credit Karma is all about.