Question

ycallier

Wanting a home loan
My score is 593 (NOT GOOD), I want to increase my score to reach the "620" approval zone for a home loan, where do I start?

HELLLLP

You need a 580 score for FHA loans

I work with people who have credit issues all the time that have gotten approved. Remember the scores you get on credit karma or any site online are different than a mortgage report. I refer my clients to The Lenders Network, they are kind of like the Lending Tree for people with credit issues, self employed or other issues most banks cannot approve they have a few lenders that go down to a 580 for FHA loans.