Question

timadollz007

Want to open Target card.
I started with a CK score of 650 and I now have a score of 719 in less than a year. I applied for Walmart card and Target red card when I had a score of 650, I got accepted for Walmart but denied for Target. At this point I have just opened master credit card and got approved. So what are my chances of getting approved for a Target red card right now? My credit utilization is pretty low, I have 100% on payment on time. But I have 15 hard inquiries and I don't know if that will turn them away, my last inquiry was almost a year ago. Someone please let me know if it is a risk to apply for a target card right now and if I should wait a couple more months, I really don't want another hard inquiry only my report. Thanks :)

You shouldn't have a problem getting the Target card.  If they do deny you, be sure to ask why, since your score should not be a problem.  Best of luck!