Question

seacretsfan

Want to all I can to get score up bud being on UC Payments its hard !
I am on Unemployement right now I have never been on it before I am trying to makeall my C/C Paymrnts all them minms,I try to add at least 10 dollars more then they say and I havent been using them I doing the best I can but I am going Know where Is their anything else I can Do.?

Need to prioritize.

Right now, the credit cards are the least of your worries, as is your credit score.  The primary purpose of Unemployment Compensation is to allow you to have some money for BASIC survival expenses which are housing (including utilities) food and transportation.  Insurance could be included.  Credit cards are at the very bottom of the payment priority list.  I know because of filing a Chapter 13 bankruptcy 20 years ago and the trustee showed me the legal priorities.

Notify the companies of the current situation and don't use the cards except in real emergencies.  Cut back on any luxuries (dinner out, a "gourmet" coffee) and look for other ways to save money.

If you can send just the minimums to the card companies after the necessary expenses are met, GREAT!!  If not, it's sad, but not a catastrophe. 

Hope you can find new employment soon.