Question

awsnap

Walmart Credit Card by Synchrony Bank, can't add it to managed credit cards

Update wanted on Synchrony Bank

It's been a couple years since Credit Karma's users have been requesting the ability to Synchrony Bank credit card accounts. 

I have one with Walmart and one with Old Navy and I really would like to be able to sync ALL my credit cards with Credit Karma as the track spending feature is very helpful for me and I use it regularly. 

Is there any fix to this in site? Or any further updates since Credit Karma's response last year?

Thank you!

Synchrony Bank restricts access to their credit card accounts from third-party sites like Credit Karma. We are unable to link these accounts for this reason. Please consider contacting the customer service department to let them know you'd like the ability to link your accounts to other sites. 

> Synchrony Bank restricts access to their credit card accounts from third-party

> sites like Credit Karma. We are unable to link these accounts for this reason.

That's not correct. My Chevron card is from Synchrony Bank, and I definitely have it linked/managed here on CK.

Thanks for chiming in. While some accounts can be linked, most Synchrony cards cannot, like those associated with Walmart and Amazon. It's a common issue that also affects sites like Mint. You can find a lot of similar reports on the internet. While your account might be linked now, we can't promise that it will remain connected, and there is nothing we can do on our end if they block access.